Arpex

Arpex

Translate

terça-feira, 31 de julho de 2007

Free as a bird


If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on ,now
´Cause there´s too many places I´ve got see
But if I stayed with you now
Some things just couldn´t be the same
´Cause I´m as free as a bird now
And this baird you´II never change
And this bird can not change
And this bird can not change
Lord knows, I can change
Sorry

Bye,bye,baby
It´s been a sweet love
Though this feeling I can´t change
But please don´t take it so badly
´Cause Lord knows I´m to blame
But if I stayed with you girl
Things just couldn´t be the same
Cause I´m as free as a bird now
Yes I´am
And this bird can not change
Lord knows, I can´t change
Lord HELP ME, I can´t change
Lord can´t change
Won´t you fly high free as a bird. Yea..Yea...


ps. foto:segio leandro

Nenhum comentário: